Stephen Gray (Stevie) is a creative and inquisitive senior level engineer and technical consultant adept at seeing solutions to hard leading edge problems. He has been recognized for facilitating new ideas through strong presentation skills and relationship building. As an engineer, he has 20+ years of customer facing experience delivering complete technical solutions per customer requirements. Today, Stephen has started a new company called Grayxtreme Technology using all his life experiences. The mission is to build extremely light motorsports components for the automotive community. The technology is here today in bits and pieces. Stephen will bring them together and change the way fuel engines are built down to a lawnmower. Many of these ideas will be patent pending. Stephen’s passion and experience will push the company in to new areas and products. Stay tuned.
- Computing Architectures, Infrastructures, and Software Applications
- Motorsports Electronics and Parts Manufacturing
- Metal and Carbon Fiber Component Design and Fabrication
- Car, Truck, and Boat Construction and Reconditioning
- First Race Car; 1973 Camaro, First Race Boat; 1975 Eliminator
- Build Portfolio; To Many to List
- Expert Public Speaking/White Boarding, Writing, and Verbal Communications